Digital humanities uses digital methods and tools to answer old questions and raise new ones. The DH Working Group brings together students, faculty, and staff to explore the exciting field of digital humanities and to apply new methods to develop research questions and projects. We welcome everyone regardless of discipline and technical background. We’re a low-stakes, no-prep group excited to play with new ideas and learn from one another.
- Hacking Days (9/22, 10/6, 10/20, 11/3, 12/1)
- Teaching DH: Exploring the Current Literature on DH (9/29)
- Database Design + MySQL – Harrison Dekker (10/13)
- XML and Its Uses – Scott Paul McGinnis (11/17)
- Thinking Through Methodology & DH Projects (11/24)